Owen Ling

Monday, May 21, 2007


aww!febian is kissing me!

WELL WELL WELL!
i have flunk my exam!
the only subject i have pass is geography! ):
quite dissapointed!
EVERYONE IS CALLING ME MUTHU, JUST BECAUSE I FAILED BADLY FOR MY CHINESE!

saturday, 19 May
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE!
DONT BE EMO Okay!
went to TOWN, to search for her birthday present!
saw many X new towners.
after that went to play some lan gaming , play till darren very fed up!
luckily,there's a last bus to home from town , BUS 143! 1.08 pm is the last bus!
then went out to eat with family.


DARLIE always ask me to join his BASKETBALL CLUB!
i dont know whether i should join or not!
i want to score well for my O LEVEL!
XD!
JOEY YOU ARE HOT!
thanks for editing my POST! AHAH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home