Owen Ling

Saturday, May 26, 2007

HEllos!
Today school is fun, because there is PE!
we had soccer for PE!
and my team won!
IM SO SAD THAT LIVERPOOL HAD LOST TO AC MILIAN!
i thought they could have win the Champion league title!
At the start,they played quite well! Nevermind, at least Liverpool entered into finals!
After our recess , we took back our result slip!
I DID SO BADLY, yet i still can laugh!
TODAY, im such a sadist person! I burst into laughter when
i see Febian's and Joey's results , they have failed chinese!
ahahahahaha!
Retribution!
they always laugh at me when i failed my chinese!THEY! THEMSELVES also fail chinese!
my results not that bad ,i've passed three subjects.
i thought i would only passed one subject!
I got an A for my MUSIC and i recieved a violin disc from mr low for being his top student in his class! AHAH!there is no more music lesson after this mid year! ):
I LOVE MUSIC!

Today,our school ends early,at 11.20.
after the long laughing session!
darren, joey, febian, sukardi,hong yao and yu xuan went down to bukit timah to play some lan gaming! BATTLEFIELD 2 IS SO FUN!
We had some dota match against some new towners!
oh ya!by saying Dota, Darren , Joey, Darren's Brother , Zhi ren and me are joining the CAPL competitions at Cineleisure Emax.
come support us!

GOT TO STUDY HARD!
O LEVEL CHINESE IS on NEXT MONDAY!
i think i going to get a pass will do!
XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home