Owen Ling

Friday, June 01, 2007

HELLO! i'm back!
Yesterday, it was a great day!
after gym-ming, Yu xuan and i went to Expo for City Harvest's event,
called EmeRgE!07!
One word to describe that event , AWESOME!
We queued for an hour and thirty minutes in a congested area!
We were sweating like hell!I've made many new friends there, they are so good, use paper to fan at us!While queueing up, i saw Sidney!
I heard that there were 10,000 people queueing up for this event!
anyway, it is worth waiting!

Once the door is opened, everyone's mind saying "FINALLY"
i heard the event is broadcasting all over the world, which hundreds , thousands, millions, billions of people watching this event, LIVE!
and guess what!
F.I.R , Fei Er , Tank,Sun Ho and some other celebrities were present!
Tank sang his new songs! HAO TING JI LE!
after that , they have parades of schools
from north, sounth, east and west cluster from all schools , performing CHEER LEADING! Their performance were fascinating!I've enjoyed that!

There is violin performance too , which reminds me of Mr low ,my music teacher.
He gave me a violin CD for being his top student in his class!
Pastor Kong's preaching is not bad either!
after preaching and had some praying , we have free shuttle bus home!
XD
God,i love you, for giving me such a day!

AND IM OWEN! (=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home